Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Oh , Today Is Not The Day For This


Bast knows that I have a quick temper in the best of times.
I cannot help it , alter it or amend it and at my age I see no reason to even consider trying.
The upside is that I get over it as quickly as it erupts and I move on , calm and able to deal with whatever the F has just pissed me off.
It is what it is .
Bast spare me from another day of the passive aggressive gossip girl roaming packs of witless wonders who think that they are immune to everything else that the rest of us are obliged to agree to , accept or generally follow along with .
Unless it's lined with gold honey,, I for one am not impressed and further more..it said orifice is indeed lined with gold....what the Fuck are you doing here...unless you feed a burning need to confirm to one and all that you can multitask...you can be both stupid AND lazy at the same time.
Aren't your parents proud ?
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, I'm soooo stealing this for a rant of my own! You tell 'em, Auntie!

Aunty Pol said...

Steal at will honey.....Of course you may or may not want to do what I did..tell said offender to her face...which was a Mastercard moment in and of itself.

The nice thing about being my ( our ) age is that we have eaerned the right to tell the twits off as necessary.

OXOXOXO