Monday, May 03, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!


I swear all y'all could have heard me squee like a complete fangirl...Like..?
OK...OK
I am a complete fangirl of John Barrowman and all things Torchwood.
I'd consoled myself with collecting various pictures of him and his band of cohorts for Monday postings and didn't think much further..nothing new there .
I'd heard rumors that FOX was going to re-do and " Americanize" Torchwood which made me completely insane...Yes...BBC did re do Dr. Who and did an outstanding job of it..but it needs to be said that part of the success is that they remain faithful to the original premise.
I paid scant attention to the possibility that John ( yes..in my mind we are on a first name basis, thankyouverymuch) was going to be on " Desperate Housewives" since I don 't watch the show..SU does but I can't get into it which is weird since Kyle " Paul Atreides, Former Duke of Caladan and Emperor of Arrakis and the Known Universe ~ Shai Halud ) " MacLaclan was/is/was (?) on it.
Obsessed by all things " Dune "?
What pray tell was your first clue ?
Anyhoo...there I was re-entering the Casa from my room , aka the IceHouse and there he was.
Voila!
CAPTAIN JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
I apologize to all dogs in the area who had to suffer from the pitch of my extended squeee.
I think I scared 5 years growth off of SU ..but at his age...no big thang.
Have a great week.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: