Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's National Candy Corn Day !!!!

Well, after that rant about Mr. Lucas, I had to go to my happy place..my blog reading list that is. As always, Miss Janet over at " Dying For Chocolate" cheered me right up.

Chocolate Candy Corn Truffles.

I love Candy Corn, I really, really , really , really do.
November first is my day to go see if I can scoop up some of that pure sugar destined for my ass marked down to half price after Halloween. Much like Peeps on sale after Easter, I know I thing or three about sales...mwahahahaha.

http://dyingforchocolate.blogspot.com/2012/10/chocolate-candy-corn-truffles.html

Gently tap Mr. Linky for Miss Janet's post .

I know better than to assume that I can successfully stash a bag until I have some time off in December to play with this recipe..unless.............insert ebil chuckle here.

Have a safe Halloween  and please be careful if you are in an area that got bitch slapped by Sandy.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: