Monday, October 08, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday ~ !

No...I didn't fall off the face of the Earth.
Finally after almost 3 weeks of allergy suffering , I can make a passing attempt at breathing..if I pace myself.

It's that time once again guys and gals..where Aunty and SU lose their friggan minds as we renovate La Casa.
And I am hearing Freddy Mercury singing " I want it all" in my head right now..which of course I do .
Oh Lordy , it just occurred to me that there is a distinct possibility that my contractor " The Moron " ( said with love sweetie ) and Mr. Trejo, the lawn dude may cross paths on Wednesday...awwww crap monkeys.
I am sure they will work it out...the back yard being cut can wait a week..my deck won't.
Luckily for me, SU and I have the same ideas about the next project.
We are gutting the guest bathroom...or I should say the Moron is.
SU took his new phone ( Samsung III , which he loves ) up to Lowes and got some basic photo's of the style vanity , hardware and so on to show me that was pretty much along the line of what he and I have been discussing for well over a year. I already had the shower curtain that is the basis of this scheme and he stripped all of the old wallpaper of the walls while I was out of town.
And I have paint chips coming out of my ears.
Seriously.
I had to walk away from it all for a day or so..they began to resemble a drunks delirium .
EEK !

It will all work out, we just have to focus on one project at a time, it's literally all I can handle.
Other than that , life is all good..Southside Johnny's recovery from the lower half of the denture surgery is coming along nicely , Xena is doing pretty well and we are traipsing up this Saturday to the Ren Fest for the Crazy Cajuns birthday celebration....the wine tasting....quick...get me a turkey leg pronto..this shebang starts at 1 pm....OMG.

Have a great week.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

So glad you're better, honey!

It'll be worth it! Our casa was a wreck for 9 months while Gary renovated the kitchen/dining. And just when I felt like I couldn't take any more, it all came together. And it was soooooo worth it. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!