Monday, August 12, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

Ah yes...

When I get a call and the party says that it is an emergency, it is neither my place nor inclination to second guess the caller. My instincts are very good and if I have to get up and actually find the second party , I will. I do wonder why these types of calls always come in either during the luncg hour or after 5 pm.

And I do understand that some families have more drama than others and what may constitutee an emergency for them may not even be a blip on anyone elses radar. That being said, I kind of want to have a lil conversation with the attorney who was being sought out....alaong the lines of :

DUDE......REALLY ?
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE CALL FROM YOUR WIFE BECAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER IS FUCKED UP AGAIN , FINE....SO BE IT .JUST DO NOT PUT MY ASS IN THE MIDDLE WHERE SHE IS ALL GRR AND YOUR STAFF IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I WILL WALK BACK TO THE FIRST ONEOF YOUR PEOPLE I FIND AND DEM,AND THAT THEY GET OFF THE CALL THAT THEY ARE ON IN ORDER TO TALK TO YOUR SPOUSE ...AND I DON 'T NEED TO HEAR ALL OF THE DETAILS CONCERNING THE FACT THAT THEY KNOW YOU ARE IN A MTG AND KNOW YOU HAVE TOLD THE OTHER ATTORNEY NOT TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE.

And sadly BC..you know who this is .


Yep..nada changed while you were on vacay sweetie..

Onward.

Have a great week.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

sunflowerch said...

LOL! Some rhings never change!