Monday, August 19, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

My mama said I could do this post because I was such a good boy for Dr. Tom on Saturday ....so here goes.

I AM DOING MORE BEDDER !


I haven't gained any weight , but I haven't lost  any either, not even with vomiting up my foods which I haven't done lately and I must be special because I got 4 whole shots. I got my steroid and an aunty biotic ( does that mean I am a bionic kitty ?) and a B-12 and one other. I like the B-12 and maybe if I am a good boy I can have a B-52 ( No dear...they are a band ..silly boy ) and I really like the B-12. I ran and played and ate and was all kinds of cheerful even before mama laid out the nip on our rug for being Casturday and all so..my mama and daddy are really happy that I don't need to have any more stinky crap throwed down my lil throat any more and mama can go see my Aunty Lael and the big fellah and not stay home to take care of me....me and Uncle Johnny and my aunties are gonna take good care of us .

I wonder what mama is going to bring us back. I deserve prezzies.

Gotta go, it's nappy time .

Loki Lo the number one son baby dude .


( Other than the fact that his white count is really elevated , we will wait to hear from Dr. Tom...yeah for no f'g meds down his throat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

No comments: