Thursday, August 01, 2013

WARNING ~ RANT ALERT ~ BRACE FOR IMPACT IN 3 , 2 , 1 .....................

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU ?

REALLY ????????????????????????????????

SERIOUSLY ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I understand that your child is having some sort of difficulties with his ex wife ( ho fucking hum...welcome to the real world kiddo ) and you want/need/require/have been ordered/requested/begged to/b lackmailed or WHAT THE FUCK EVER by your crotch spawn to get a certified copy ...and you ask me what the cost will be and I reply " Couple of bucks, minimal each way but I don 't have an exact amount because I DON'T WORK FOR THE COURIER SERVICE ....and you FUCK IT UP....AND THEN ....ARGUE WITH ME OVER HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE ???????????????????????????????????

Listen Twatasaurus Rex....not my first time at the Rodeo.

I have been doing this for 31 years.

SU was in the business.

1. You CAN'T call it in one day and try to get it back the next day to guarantee the lowest rate. I TOLD YOU THAT !

2. DO NOT give me that " They used to do that..hold documents or returns over night. NO !  I don't know what planet you are on but here on Earth , courier companies as a general rule do not. The owners do not want to assume liability for your document and the drivers as independent contractors sure as hell aren't going to bear the non-reimbursable cost out of their paycheck.

I KNEW you FUCKED IT UP when you told me the amount of the delivery cost you were quoted.  I TOLD YOU I would take care of this.

I DO NOT TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB...DO NOT GO THERE WITH ME .

YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE YOU STUPID BITCH.

Aunty Pol

No comments: