Friday, January 03, 2014

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of the Day ~ !


I am not going to try to upload another photo of him because the Gods of the Innertubes or Blargher have decreed that to do so is to incur the wrath of the edit enforcer whose most bestus favority thang is to eff it all the hell up so there ya are.

Ah Bruce, I have missed you and our Friday dates.

I know that you understand the hell that was 2013 for Aunty Pol and being the stand up guy that you are , even in the midst of being unemployed, you will still buy a gal a Mojito or 3.

2013 was for the most part a chaotic suck fest.

Yes, we came out the other side happier but broker with the in place renovation and we love it, I /we/him/us/Gracie will never do another in place again.

F Dat.

I will find an extended stay that takes Kittys.

But....................


That chaos helped divert us from the trauma.

I still can't believe that we lost all 3 last year bringing ti to a total of 5 in 2 years.

So, if I spend a bit on our only child buying  her a bed she may or may not use and new bowls and crap, Hubby knows that it is how I cope.

The other new project is a proposed trip but that may not happed till 2015 because all of the River Cruises I want to book or are interested in are sold out.

Yes  dear, I have been doing research and have quotes requested and being sent.

That's fine too honey, it gives us more time to plan, May 2014 is just too soon in all reality and since this may be something that we only get to do once, let's do it right .


Have a great weekend y'all.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: