Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Can Someone Explain This To Me ?



I saw this on the local NBC news program this morning and almost died laughing .

In what world is this appropriate ?

Gentlemen, bless your lil itty bitty hearts.

I know that it's summer. I know it's hotter than beejeebers as my spouse often comments.Unfortunately , unlike we ladies, you have to suffer through long pants when you are in a professional environment. I know it sucks.........a lot.

Unlike you, most professional females ( wink..I am being very generous here ) have forgone pantyhose. Hopefully they have embraced Ms Pedicure and leg hair management.

Boys , boys, boys....I hate to break it to you but " Skinny Legs N All " just has no place in the modern business world .

Even if you work out and have calves of steel..

NO !

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of women everywhere.

" If you want to ever get lucky again..get dressed."

Carry On.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

kleinwort said...

ROFL!! Never in my wildest dreams! Thanks for the laugh, hon!