Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's Official ! ~ I Am Going to Have To Start A Group .


" Hello , my name is Aunty Pol and I am an addict. I am addicted to anything orange flavored , creamsicle flavored or baked in a Bundt pan."

" Who wants cake ?"


I was reading some of the blogs that I follow and when I get curious sometimes I will look at their blog list and pop over to see what looks interesting on sites they follow. .

It's like 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon and when  the acid some of us who went to college in the 70's may or may not have dropped kicks in.

Its interesting.

But being grown up and all, now it mostly involves baking...and creamsicles and the ever present " DO I really need that Bundt pan debate ?" that  I have with myself.


Check out Mr. Linky .

http://www.abakershouse.com/2013/06/orange-creamsicle-bundt-cake-for-bundtamonth-june.html


Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: