Monday, June 16, 2014

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~ !



I'd forgotten about this .

I was going through some old posts and saw this title. Why did I stop ?

Beats me.

It always perked my Mondays to cobble together something and post a picture of Capt. Jack Harkness.

I chose this one because he is rarely photographed with his glasses on.



It was a busy wekend and a sad one. The sad part is not really my story to share per say....so I will only say that another lovely gal lost her fight with cancer . Much as I hate them , I will be going to this family funeral, it's just a matter of respect after all.

On the busy front..geeze Louise.

He had to work which is fine and I got some stuff done before the paws and claws bit . I should have done more laundry that I had, thankfully SU had done some when he  took the day off to go to the Doctors..thank you dear, it did help.

While he was spending the day with his father, I sorta lost my mind. I can't seem to do things in a simple manner , it's always balls to the wall or so it seems.

I made a double batch of hotdish for the weeks lunches , did my scrambled eggs for my b'fast tacos from home, also fried the bacon for said taco's , 3 loads of laundry washed, dried and put away , cupcakes for Cindy's birthday , de-cluttered the main living area ( sort of ) ..ran dishwasher 2 x's , hoovered, watered plants on the decj...dinner....yeah ..

Started at about noon because ..I am not a morning person...

Anyhoo....we masy get more rain so I guess I'd better grab the stereo off the deck bookcase..just in case .

Which means it won't rain...lol.


Ciao,
Aunty Pol



No comments: