Monday, April 18, 2011

The Case Of The Dissappearing Post

( Cue Perry Mason Theme Music)


I don't know how many people read Fridays Bruce of the day post. For those who did, I am sorry but I have deleted it.




For those who did not......never mind.



I did something that I always swore I would not.



I let my anger at something get the best of me. Usually when that happens, I blog about it and having vented, feel much better.




Not this time.



The fact that I posted the content at all bothered me all weekend.




Not good.




Having said that , I have decided once and for all that my desk ...my area such as it is will from now on become a GOSSIP FREE ZONE .





ZERO TOLERANCE.



Gossip in the workplace is a form of bullying.




I won't play and people who come up to my desk or in the hallway to me who try to engage me in that will be told nicely and politely that I am no longer comfortable having that sort of conversation in the workplace.





Have a great week.




Ciao,




Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Yep, I read it. And yep, if it made you antsy, pulling it was the right thing to do.

Gossip Free Zone - stay strong, honey!