Friday, May 03, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !


Happy Friday Everyone !
NOW that I have gotten that out of my system ( pls to  see previous post ) , let's move on.
It is shaping up to be a glorious weekend here in H town ( Houston for those who wonder ) except that the f'g wind is out of control. And it's supposed to be cold . Lovely.

The timing is perfect since we got Mr. Trejo out to work his magic in the yard and it looks wonderful. The beds are mulched, cleaned out and tidy. Shrubs were pruned and the landscape timbers that needed to be replaced were..of naturally it won't be pretty enough to enjoy sitting on the deck.

Not much else is going on , hisself is hopefully going to be working on the bookcases that we need to get replaced so that we can haul stuff out of the storage locker . I'd like to get that bit started before the first dinner party on the 18'th ...yes...we are finally going to be able to have folks over again after too long a time. Everyone understands why we had to stop and now that the reno is done..wheee.

Other than that..I just want to sleep. I think that I may have some sort of bug..besides sinus crap I have a low grade fever and stomach issues that Imodium is not solving. Le Sigh.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: