Friday, May 03, 2013

Rant Alert ~ You Have Been Warned ~ !

Okaaaaay.

Let's go over this again , you Stupid Mo Fo's.

When you call from the office and DO NOT LEAVE ANY SORT OF MESSAGE WHEN NO ONE PICKS UP....

1. Obviously your sense of self importance has taken up all the available space in your brain so the realization that you are an idiot is  deleted.

2. Blindly unaware at this moment that you are an idiot , you hang up, self assured that the recipient is so impressed by your specialness that even without the benefit of an identifiable message, the recipient  knew who called them because of course it can only be YOU.

IN OTHER WORDS , STOP CALLING PEOPLE AND NOT LEAVING A MESSAGE YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS MOUTH BREATHING ASSHATS.

QUIT IT .

BASTA !


I have just had 5 , count 'em.....5 calls in a row from folks returning a call to the firm and not one of them had any sort of identifier to help route the call.

I'M GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN SO LISTEN UP.

The ONLY number that shows up on caller ID from our system is the central switchboard number ......also knows as MY FRIGGAN DESK YOU ASSHATS !

Yes dear readers , I am the senior legal receptionist for a mid sized law firm and have been putting up with this sort of shite for 31 years....THRITY ONE YEARS !

Exactly how pray tell am I supposed to assist the client /caller when they call back if they have NO FRIGGAN IDEA WHO CALLED THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FRIGGAN STUPID TO LEAVE YOUR NAME OR EXTENSION OR IN BAST'S NAME ..SOMETHING !!!!!

ALL Y'ALL REALLY ARE THAT STUPID , AREN'T YOU !

If I had the power , I'd not only revoke your phone privileges , I'd seize all your electrical devices/toys.


If I have an attitude it's because all y'all gave it to me...so I'm giving it back.

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rock On! The other ones I hate are the people who mumble and you can't figure out what their name is and what their phone number is!!! And you listen to them over and over and over!