Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !

Happy Friday y'all.

I know , I haven't posted anything in a week, but for good reasons......really.

There hasn't been anything going on at Casa de Swamp worth writing about.
And I am enjoying the hell out of that fact.

All this week, we've gotten home, done the usual...change clothes, feed the kids and I for one have made a bee line for the deck , beverage and kindle in hand. I am amazed at how much I rely on the peace and quiet after a hectic day at the firm. The gals wander over and that is fine, we sit and chat as always but over all , it's my "me time". I've so far this week managed to polish off the 4'th Dannika Dark book, " Gravity" ( urban paranormal..Lisa..check her out...you would love her .)  the latest Spenser for Hire  ( RIP Mr. Parker, your work carries on ) and am half way through Dan Browns " Dante's Inferno." That damn book is good enough to make me want to read the original by Dante again...then I have Wolf hall and it's sequel lined up....

Other than that, all is good. SU will be in Brenhem for the annual crawfish boil and then next weekend he is going to meet up with Southside Johnny in NOLA which Oh hell no I am not going..I may be crazy but I am not insane.

I'm gonna be a slug this holiday and other than trying out a couple of recipes one old ( orange yogurt quick bread which can be found on the blog Pinch My Salt if you google Orange Yogurtt Bread  ) and one new one ( home made Vienetta..yes..a blast from the past and also can be found on Christy Jordans Southern Plate blog ) ...there is nothing other than the usual to lay claim on my time....laundry and so forth.

Life is good.

Stay safe.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: