Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Frriday ~ Bruce Of The Day ~ !

Happy Friday y'all. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The inmates are running the asylum today !

All ( well 99 % of  them) of the attorneys are at the annual hootenanny ( whole lot of hoot and a lil bit o nanny )  in San Antonio so while they are up there...heh heh heh..I kid...really guys....wink.
We are closing at 2 so yours truly is skipping next door to get the do done . SU wouldn't be able to pick my up anyway , so why the hell not. It saves me trying to take an extended lunch and if I work it right , I can get it done again one more time before vacay.

Other than that ..nothing going on. It's hotter than hell right now and my only plans are to stay inside in the A/C . I have plenty to do and since it's supposed to hit 100 degrees..without factoring in the humidity for the heat index..flat out 100 degrees..trust me..between chores, recorded shows on the DVR and my new top..I have enough to stay busy.

New toy ?
Ah you caught that ..clever you.

I bought a google certified ( whatever the hell that means ) android tablet with a 9 " screen. I guess we really will need wifi at the house now..lol.


Have a great weekend .

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: