Monday, June 03, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday



Not anything to do with today's post, other than the fact that it is a Monday and this made me laugh all day long.
It was one of those weekends ...sort of ...not bad but a tad on the weirder side of life if you know what I mean.
SU flew out Saturday am to meet up with Southside Johnny in NOLA and everyone survived. My brother gave one of the most apt descriptions of NOLA that I have ever heard.

"It's like blending Haight Ashbury and the Castro District in San Francisco ."

So very on the mark there kiddo.

Bear in mind that there was no way in hell that I was going to go with SU...oh hell no. Those two...shudder.
I managed to get a lot done in the house and have to admit that I am enjoying the peace and quiet of the new-ish house. It's been getting hotter and hotter down here so I am allowing myself the luxury of sleeping in and I know that I can water later in the day...le sigh ...and then....

Well, we finally got some much needed rain yesterday morning , and of course it all came down at once and stomped my poor daisy babies , so we are of to Home Depot to buy some pots after work to save what we can.  I got a lot done anyway and scared the SU when I admitted that I even cleaned out the luggage a I call a purse...LMAO.

Nothing new on the t slant v as my late father used to call it but I did save a favorite movie..".Chaplin..." which come to think of it may have to wait for the weekend since it is 3 hours and I cannot just watch half...


All in all a good weekend...dull as  dishwater but good.

Have a great weekend.

Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: