Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ew... Warning...Not Safe For Digestion Or Sanity..LOL

Tags: , , ,


This is just way toooo true....Roachel Ray...BLEEEEECH.

Click on Mr Linky..

I know that a lot of folks think Roachel hung the friggan moon so to speak...I am not one of them.

I will concede that her on air personality is moderately pleasant , once you accept that to be in the same room with her will induce mild hearing damage...evidently her parents never explained the concept of " Indoor Voice ".

What I object to ...strongly I must add...is the complete and utter lack of basic sanitation practices on her cooking segments .
'
Jeebus H ..you just handled RAW chicken, beef, pork...what evs.....wash your thrice damn'd paws .

Hot Water.

SOAP.

Use them....


Eeeesh...she is so completely clueless , it is amazing.

I have mentioned before that we received a copy of one of her " cook" books as a gift. The one meal we made, following the recipe exactly , was so vile we pitched it.

Anyone who knows me , knows how I feel about wasting good food.

Nuff said.



Have a great day.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: