Wednesday, May 27, 2009







This is pretty much the way the day went..yup. This is not unusual for me to have to deal with..not in purpose or topic .more the mental acuity of the client or co-worker .

The following is from another favorite site ( No...Really.... Aunt Pol.....Another One ?!?! ) :

www.notalwaysright.com

Enjoy !





Time To Break Out The Tin Foil Hats


Tech Support Ontario, Canada



Me: “Thank you for calling [cable company]. My name is ***, how can I help you?”



Customer: “I’m being hunted by the FBI.”



Me: “Sorry to hear about that…is there something I can help you with?”



Customer: “The problem is, my cable TV is fine but no internet. The lights on the modem aren’t solid.”



(As we go through all the normal steps, I hear the sounds of cars passing by and honking in the background.)



Me: “Um, where are you?”



Customer: “Oh, on the pole.”



Me: “The…telephone pole?”



Customer: “Yes, I’ve stripped the wire going to the house and stuck it directly in the modem. It still doesn’t work.”



Me: “How are you powering your modem then?”



Customer: “Oh, I have about 3-4 extension cords coming from my house. You know that it’s easier for the government to track what you watch on TV then what you do on the internet? I think I will cancel my cable TV.”



Me: “Is that what you want to do? I can get a tech for you tomorrow morning if you want.”



Customer: “Nah, just send me to billing.”



Of course I shared this with the Dark Lords Of The Underworld....they are mah buds after all.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol



No comments: