Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bat Shit Crazy Day ~ WTF ~ Over ?

OK.


I said that I was taking the day off in the previ0us post.

OMG..I had no clue .

I had no clue it is Homecoming weekend.

I am not 15.


I had the happy happy joy joy experience of sitting next to this.

" I don't "

" He Don't"

And then the conversation of the various sexual practices and preferences of the above.

It got to the point that these " ladies" announced for all to hear that they could in fact say what they wanted when and where they wanted..F the rest of the world.

Oh yeah.

Then they noticed my rolling my eyes at them.

" Ladies..( HEAVY Sarcastic TONE HERE) ...Not my first time at the Rodeo.

They proceeded on..the older woman ( note the lack of the usage of the term Lady ) proceeded to tell one and all that she was going to write a book about her "boyfriends ~ aka sexual exploits) .

I am sure The Junior League is dying to sign up for that Tome.

Then.

As we were driving home..........

The SUV in front of us..with the teenage girls in the left lane who just have to moon the SUV in the right lane..oh yeah

Try to change lanes onto us you freaking Twat.

And when I look at you and go " Oh Hell No

Roll your window down .

If you pull over...

I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS DOWN.

Kathy Baker..

"Fried Green Tomatoes "

Oh yeah.

Bring it.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: