Saturday, September 05, 2009

Ok...This Is Important To Me

http://hubblespacepaws.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-now-we-are-completely-


UPDATE: If you click on the above and get not found, click on the site..it should work.

I know that we get a lot of stuff with each and every new school year.


All worth while.



And all y'all know how SU and I are.


The above link is the Space Paws group .


You have heard me yap about them before.


They care for and foster those babies in need of a forever home.


On their own.


Their time, love and persistence make a difference every day for one small heart.


They are not a charity, not in a funded sense, they just do this because it is the right thing to do. They do not do this at work, they are not affiliated with the Hubble when they do this..this is a completely separate thing....gotta protect the "Stute .

This is not our tax dollars at work..don't get anal here ok ?

These are just really good, decent people trying to make a difference .


I'm not asking ..I repeat..not asking or soliciting for them in any way other than the fact that I care .


Just don't bogart....pass it over and on.


As for me....the price of Domino's..and given SU's teeth thing..solid food is large in our house....I would rather spend that for them then feed my fat ass one night a week.


Blessed Be.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, gosh Aunty, we're humbled. Thank you!
Hugs,
Lisa