Wednesday, September 02, 2009

OMG...Finally " Robin Hood " Is Back




Sweet Baby Jesus !
Finally !
Ok..It's gonna take me a while to get over the death scene/murder/wedding of Robin and Marian.
Seriously, cried buckets.
Do you hear me folks ?
BUCKETS !
I waited more than 5 years for " Witchblade " to be released on DVD.
Longer for " Babylon 5 " to be set at a reasonable price, same for "Buffy " and I NEED all of " Angel " .
The two shows that I have been waiting for...." Torchwood " , ( Don't ask me about the death of my Ianto ) and Robin Hood should be fairly soon.
I want to see the new " Dr. Who" , but that is like accepting that Jeremy Brett could replace Basil Rathbone.
I am the first to admit I was more than wary over the idea...until I saw the first episode on PBS's " Mystery".
Instant convert.
So with some trepidation I will wait to see who will be replacing David Tennett.
So excited...wheeee.
Yes...obviously I need a life.
No wait..real life of late has sucked major.
BBC will as always keep me going.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

ROFL! OK, we officially watch too dang much of the same stuff!

First off, yay!!! Been waiting for RH! Good news!

Yep, Brett now is, and always will be, Holmes. No one even comes close. (Still harbor great affection for Basil, though!)

Actually, each in their own way, I've liked most of the doctors, right back to Hartnell (yes, late nite PBS reruns). Colin Baker being the exception. Having loved Eccleston, I wasn't sure I'd be happy when he regenerated but, whoa!, I got me a Tennant!! :-)

But there's one (ok, two) in the list on which I must get up to speed. Must admit, I didn't watch Buffy in the beginning and then, when I heard it was good, wanted to see it from the beginning. Kept saying I'd watch for a rerun start and... well... But the procrastination is about to end! Thanks to a friend at work, Buffy (then Angel), here I come! Now ask me why I haven't just put it into my Netfix queue. I dunno! ;-)