Monday, September 28, 2009

Louis Vuitton Sanctioned This ??????????


From " Hello Kitty Hell "August 2008 (14)

Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton Bong
I’m not sure what disturbs me more – that Hello Kitty bongs exist or that there are several variations of them. Apparently, when a standard Hello Kitty bong is not high class enough for some Hello Kitty fanatics, they go out and make something a little more upscale like a Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton bong. With either other one, when you get high and see what you’ve been smoking from, I’m pretty sure that you’re in for an very unpleasant experience…
I saaw the above in the blog and just had to post it.
After this weekend with the homecoming crew, flying energy drinks and damn near getting sideswiped by the afore mentioned teenagers..yup.
I feel for ya PG, I really do .
I'd have shot the twerps.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

3 comments:

purplegirl said...

*speechless*

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ditto!

Court15 said...

WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE!
I need one buy feb 13th! pleasssssssse let me know asap