Thursday, October 01, 2009

It Is What It Is ...Vol . 2


All kidding aside, this is what we are dealing with right now .
A year and a half ago, my MIL had open heart surgery. Her blockage was almost complete and she only had a combined heart function of aprox 20 % . Add scar tissue on the heart itself from chemo and radiation, and you com come up with a hell of a combo platter.
They had already found new cancer 3 years ago and she has had so much treatment that she cannot tolerate any more.
She is 82 years old and now weighs 108 pounds.
Monday morning , Pop had to call the ambulance again to transport her to the hospital with labored and difficult breathing.
Her options aren't many, it's been rough.
I am not going to try to second guess my mother in law , her Dr's or the Deity of my choice.
Please keep ups in your thoughts.
OXOXOX
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

(((Aunty)))
You, SU, FIL and MIL are in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong!
xoxo
Lisa