Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I Am Now Officially Pissed Off

SU and I watch some strange shit .

We watch " Top Chef" .

We both have commercial experience in the industry.

The first elimination challenge tonight was to take three words from a blog site and incorporate them into the final presentation.

Fair enough.

Except for the comments from the Top Chef Wanna Be's.

BITE ME !

These morons do not get that these types of shows inspire and elevate people who do not ordinarily cook into thinking about buying capers or artichoke hearts..and yes they then yet think.. Oh I am soooo above this .

FUCK YOU .

People for the most part like to cook.

OR THEY FUCKING STARVE TO DEATH .

" I might fuck it up , but I'd damn sure like to try ."


FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU !!!!!!

I am soooo disapointed in this.

I did not go to CIA.

Neither did he.

He went to Uncle Sam's Blue Bird Of Happiness Day Camp .

I learned by bricking a mother fucking grill.

Fuck You .

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: