Thursday, October 15, 2009

~ " Oh Class...!!!! ~


Ok..the above photo has nothing too do with anything , save the fact that it makes me laugh every time I see it..good enough for me.
Maybe it's he fact that when I see this, I immediately think of the old Cheech and Chong routine.
" Class.................!!!!!!!!"
For once there is not a lot doing on at the Casa, and I say that with the indoor voice, knowing that the Gods of Irony can change that at any time.
For now , I shall enjoy it.
Mother is doing as well as can be expected all things considered. I wish that she would use the Ensure as a supplement as the dietitian recommended, baby steps ..but she has put on a pound or two and her color is improved.
It is what it is..that phrase takes on a whole new meaning for SU and I now..
Other than that.....
We are supposed to be having some cooler weather moving towards us and everyone here knows that for Houston that means temps in the 70's.
Yep.
That's a Houston cold front.
Ren Fest weekend...wheeeeeeee.
Have a great day.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: