Friday, October 09, 2009

I Do Not Usually Do This But....

Let me preface this by saying that I have gone to the " Tomato Nation " site, read all the stuff I need to so here goes.

I always think not twice but about a bazillion times about posting stuff here.

Anyone who knows me knows that both SU and I will do what ever we can for the furr folk.

There is another site that I am an admirer of.

http://tomatonation.com/


It is written by Sars and may be found at:

www.DamnHellAssKings.com

I can't stress enough what a great site this is.

That being said....Sars is running her annual fund raiser .

Donors get to choose the charity, if any that they wish to give to.

I'm just asking all y'all to check it out.


Pass it on.

If it's not for you, that's cool.

No stress.

If it is, fine too.


Ciao ,

Aunty Pol

3 comments:

kleinwort said...

Done, dear Aunty! Great site!

The Meezers or Billy said...

cool! I have been reading tomato nation for years!

Aunty Pol said...

SARS rules...!