Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Little Old Lady



Subject: Fw: Sweet old lady


Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:19 AM



Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?'



80% held up their hands.





The Minister then repeated his question.






All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.





'Mrs. Neely?'; 'Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?




I don't have any.' She replied, smiling sweetly.




'Mrs. Neely, that is very unusual. How old are you?




'Ninety-eight.' she replied.




'Oh, Mrs. Neely, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?




The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said: 'I outlived the bitches.'





And that my friends , is a lil gem sent to me by my besttus friend today......she sure knows what to do to get me to laugh my ass off.



She Rocks.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: