Monday, September 21, 2009

A Tiny Rant , If You Please.


OK.
This is not what I intended to post today ..
Warning to those gentle readers who have not seen Aunty Pol in a full blown fit of Pete..
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I know that it is the cold and flu season , and that a good many of the general population are well and truly on their was to full blown bat shit crazy over reaction.
I get it , I really do.
You can't swing a cat , as the saying goes , ( not that I would for Chrissakes) with out some yutz pontificating about the shots and washing hands and blah de dah de dah......
It's the basic hygiene our mothers taught us.
Cover your mouth if you sneeze.
Do not wipe your nose on your hand or sleeve, you disgusting leprous twit.
Learn what Kleenex is used for .
Wash your hands when you leave the rest room. I do not care why you were in there...trust me here , but I am not willing to assume after watching you all damn day today that you did in fact wash the mitts.
If you are SICK...stay home.
Period.
Stay HOME.
STAY THE F AWAY FROM ME.
DITTO BIG TIME FROM THE PREGNANT LADIES .
I do have to say that the look on your face when I openly threw away the birthday cake you brought me was absolutely friggan hilarious .
Yeah.
I went there and did that.
If you are that stupid, I am going to take a pass at being polite.
A Nauseated,
Aunty Pol

2 comments:

Anne said...

A BIG thumbs up from me!!! I will never understand why people insist on going to work and infecting everyone around them...it's so not fair!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

No they did not!
*sigh* I know darn well they did.

I plead guilty to going into work when possibly contagious (rare and, I hope, justified). But, dag nab it, I try to stay the h away from everybody. And warn everyone in sight to stay away from me. And stay the h home as soon as I can.

Cake??? They brought you cake??? As BA would say, the stoopid, it burns.