Saturday, September 12, 2009

What A Lovely Weekend, Thus Far.



What a lovely weekend thus far.

It's 75 degrees, grey, misty, drizzly, and I LOVE IT !

It's such a nice change from the absolutely blistering heat we've had all summer...!

The weather wonks say that we are going to have this all weekend.

And in other news....

So far the teeth are working for SU.

I am so looking forward to the point where we can put this nightmare behind us.

I am weary of this topic.

And, I am really looking forward to cooking a proper dinner tomorrow night.

REALLY!

Roast Chiggin, stuffing, corn, biscuits, the whole magilla.

A proper dinner, at the table like grown up's.

You have to know the whole story to get that this is a huge deal for us.

Just trust me ..it is.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm lovin' this weather too!!! Your dinner for tomorrow night sounds delicious...enjoy it!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Horray!!! Exercise those chompers, SU!!!