Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling The Love


Ok...I need to vent one more time or I am going to carry this around all damn day and the old man has a gut ache as it is so I know I am going to continue to hear all about that..thanks honey.
Ahem.....
When I tell you things are a certain way ...for example on a delivery...I AM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.
HEAR IT, EMBRACE IT, LEARN IT ....LIVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot secretary calls me and asks me to get quotes on 2 deliveries up to the Woodlands area tomorrow...each one way..each on a 4 1/2 hour rate aka " slow boat to China."
The total for both is about $80.00 or so.
These are gifts of wine that the attorney is sending out to clients.
These are gifts of wine that the attorney is going to bill to business development.
These are gifts of wine that the attorney is going to write off the cost of delivery on.
Yes , I double checked..one driver can do both.
NO ! THERE IS NO COST REDUCTION BECAUSE THE DRIVER IS KINDA GOING THAT WAY ANYWAY.
The driver doesn't get all of that fee quoted paid to him..he gets a percentage because he works for commission.
Trust me...we lived the life for over 20 years.
If you think you have a better way Miss Kitty Litter..feel free to dial a courier service...go ahead..do an end run around me...not the first time.....
F'g Idiot.
It's not like you're paying for it.
GAH.
Carry On.
Aunty Pol

No comments: