Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Or Whatever You May Or May Not Celebrate


Okay, I had a really cute picture to post but then I saw this one on ICHC ( I can has cheezeburger for the virgins out there..I can hear you breathing..LOL)...and to be honest this is more the usual style at the Casa than any random form of uber cute.
Christmas Eve was nice with dah brudder. We started last year getting together for Christmas Eve and part of Christmas morning. The rules are quite simple....he will stay overnight as adult beverages will be served and I will feed him. Last year was an opportunity for me to spend a bit of time with my side of the family for once and now that we have done it again , I hope that this will become a tradition for he and I .
Roasty Beast was enjoyed by all and it was a very nice low key holiday...then we schlepped over to my sister in laws for the traditional bit....again very nice but notably different. Every one was in a thoughtful frame of mind but all in all ..a nice time.
And it's colder than a well diggers ass down here...at or below freezing is the forecast for the general Houston area...so whatever plants make it...good job...if not..it's been nice to know and tend you victims.
Have a safe weekend and stay safe and warm.
SU , dah kittehs and I hope Sandy Claws came through for you if that is your thing..if not..Happy Holidays nevertheless.
Feliz Navidad y'all.
Aunty Pol

No comments: