Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG ~ PAUSE ~ BREATHE ~ OMG OMG

The above mixed was created by Kitchen Aid for Miss Ree incorporating the cover art from her new book.






See these ?
See the white one ?
That's the one that we have and use ALOT !
Now..which one do you think made me start drooling and foaming at the mouth and muttering..." My Precious...must possess."
You would be correct, you clever things.
OMG !
Sweet Baby Jesus..Have you EVER seen such a beautiful thing in your life ?
When he reads this, SU will shake his head because it is more than my usual taste..I knows I detest Shabby Chic.." Um..it's shabby...lets leave it at that ." ....Aunt Sandy and " Simply Homemade " .,.sorry CE but she makes me nuts...the whole do the decor to match the napkins to the dishes to the doilies to..ERK...( hush husband I can hear you ) ...but this ...this...
I have to lay my head down now because I can the following conversation at the Casa.
Me: " Oh honey..lookey !"
SU : "" At what ?"
Me ( Screeching) " WTF do you mean , at what ? That !"
SU " ????????
Me : " The Mixer, isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your life ?"
SU : " Honey..it's a mixer."
Me: " I know ( Eyes glazed , goofy grin...)...Um..honey......
SU : " NO ! We are NOT Re-doing the kitchen to match a f ' ng mixer !'
Me: " But honey....."
Edit : ( Note to self..when did we start channeling I Love Lucy ? )
And dammit..I didn't win...but there are 2 more to be won fairly soon.
Stop it Sistah..I can hear you laughing because you know that the above conversation is EXACTLY the one that would have occurred if I had won..
WAH !
My Precious !
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: