Saturday, February 12, 2011

Update On Franky's Fund

Donations may be made to the Franky Fund of the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) where Mittens and her kittens are being cared for. The URL is http://www.baltimoreanimalshelter.org/donating/franky_fund.php. The shelter accepts PayPal.

Yes...I am sstill doing a shameless shakedown.

I just made a small donation so yes..I am putting my money where my mouth is...but really..that's just me..it's easy peasy at the site and they take paypal.

Please, even if you can't donate funds....when you have an extra dollar or two...give to your local shelter or SPCA..drop a buck in the jar at Petsmart or Petco...give your furr babies an extra treat or playtime or a hug...it ALL makes a difference.


Have a good weekend.


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: