Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sarah Palin Has Secret ‘Lou Sarah’ Facebook Account To Praise Other Sarah Palin Facebook Account#more-438825


I have friends who like and or admire Sarah Palin.
Pick yourselves up off the floor please and check for any injuries, medical assistance had been called and is on the way.
I do not begrudge them their choices, I try my very best to not roll my eyes in their presence and I try to not snicker.
I abide in their presence because if they are indeed my friends , I love them already and we are all allowed our differences. More often than not it enhances the relationship and gives us plenty to bicker over.
If they are mere aquaintances, depending on how far they take it and how far they piss me off , I will decide how much damage I will inflict on them.
And for the rest..it affirms their enlightened minds.
NOT !
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: