Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm gonna drop kick the Queen of Sheba from here to Hoboken

Apologies to the Chairman of the Board if I spelled his birthplace wrong but I swear to Gawd Almighty, I am gonna kick the Queen of Sheba's ass to there and back.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If your attorney has clients coming in and his are of the type that come in early ...and by this I mean 30 to 45 minutes early....routinely.....and you are going to go into a meeting....tell the bloody front desk. I mean really..is it that hard to do ? Evidently it is for you precious , because I had to beat the shrubbery to locate your sorry ass to let you know.

Now I realize that you are the hardest working gal up here and just overwhelmed with work...but..ya done pissed ol Pol here off. I even went so far as to call Admin to see if you had checked out for the day ..so yes diddums....they know I was on the hunt .

The above could also be classified as sarcasm , and I would explain that concept to you but you are about as dumb as a sack of rocks and frankly not worth the time .

Oh and when you get your roots re-touched...well good luck with that ..sincerely...good luck with that..


Rant over.....have what ever kind of day you want to have ...really.


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

go for it! smack her down, now!

Aunty Pol said...

LMAO..love you bunches for being one of the elite that gets what I am saying........ Q of S will tell you that she is the hardest working person here....! Hows that hour and a half lunch working for ya Queenie ????? She was the most vocal about the timekeeper software...I wonder why...!

and they wonder bout my 'tude....

Girl ..we really need those lottery #'s..!

Sigh

Aunty Pol