Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Brits have invaded us again...j/k

I am going to be nice to CT and his lovely bride and not post the Space Cow here. They anticipate a move in the next few years to Ottawa ( yeah ) and I know that CT would find an appropriate moment to place us and a moose in the same shot.


Hey..throw in a cute RCMP and I'm game....eh !

The above photo is of Munchkin or Nee Nee Puddins as her mother ( Moi ) refers to her.


My mates are in Florida on the holiday that we were supposed to be a part of but things-RL seldom work out that way.


They have thunderstorms right now and I asked that they send it this way as it is still as hot as Satan's Underoo's down here with no chance of rain for the next 10 days or so.


I've lived down here for more than half my life and while I am the first to admit that my blood has thinned out as far as cold weather is concerned...this is a bit much .

We are all convinced that this year is going to be a bad one, it's rarely this hot this early....but then we didn't expect IKE last year either .


Have a great week.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

No comments: