Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ok...This made me find a much better mood.


I really do hate it when the morning starts out the way this one did ...I really do .
It sets the tone for the rest of the day and I know that there is no chance of improvement so I found the above on the foodnetwork addicts blog and I just had to share . I love his reviews if the new season of NFNS ( Next Food Network Star ) because they are pretty much the same view point that I have.
Now , if you want really funny ....go over to TWOP ( www.televisionwithoutpity.com) and read read the recap of Bravo's new show , " Prep School Prep" or whatever the frak it's called.
It's soooooo appallingly bad that it makes anything MTV has ever or will ever air and or produce look to be of Masterpiece Theater quality..
Just sayin ............................
Have a great week, we're half way through it gang.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: