Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sometimes Flat Out Silly Is Good



Anyone that knows me knows that I am a HUGE fan of Bruce Campbell .

Read that again, take it all in .......I'll wait .

With the summer re-runs on the T slant V , there is not a lot to view, other than re-runs of NCIS or Bones when you can catch them . We are Netflix people and more often than not I try to get at least one brain numbing laugh your ass off choice in there....for me.

Anyone who reads this blog can tell by yesterdays posts that it was a weird/oh fuck no/here we go kind of day.

Oh crap..unintentional rhyming ..mea culpa mea culpa.

Anyhoo...The film of choice for last night was " My Name Is Bruce."

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was seriously laugh out loud funny . The film was shot in Medford , Oregon and also had Ted Raimi ( Seaquest, Xena ) in it as Luigi the sign painter and lesser of the Mario Brothers. It also had added features that I don't usually bother with but check out the " Heart Of Dorkness."

I honestly recommend this film , and while it was true that there was some blood....no one over the age of 5 could have taken it for real or anything other than what it was .

I need my own copy.

LMAO..Look out honey....I just ordered my own copy an Amazon.....wheeeeeeeeeeee.

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: