Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I love Canada

Fattening Fallacies


Coffee Shop Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada


Me: “Welcome to ****, what can I get for you?”


Customer: “Could I get that donut right there?” *points*


Me: “Sure thing.”


(I put it on a plate and hand it to him.)


Customer: “Can you heat it up for me, please?”


Me: “No problem, I’ll just be a minute.”


Customer: “Put it in for exactly 7 seconds. If you microwave food for 7 seconds, it becomes negative calories. Did you know that?”


Me: “Um…I don’t think that’s how food works.”


Customer: “Well, how would you know, you’re just a part-time employee at a coffee shop.”


Me: “I work part-time to pay for University…where I study health and nutrition…”


Customer: “What are they teaching kids these days?!” *walks away angrily without the donut*


Me: “Have a nice day?”




The above is from : www.notalwaysright.com


SU - Do you think this would work on Sister Shuberts ?

LMAO

Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: