Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Do NOt Start Up This Shit With Me - Not THIS Week


It 's going to be a busy week here at the " Firm" . I have one set of rooms booked for the next 10 days for an arbitration and thus the circus begins.

Arbitrations by their own nature have their own rules...we all know them , it's not our first time at the rodeo so to speak. Oddly enough this is not the nature of the problem.

Since we are going to be booked this way and this again , is nothing new....I just finished a 10 + day spree with a meeting.. ( sidenote..met a distant relative on my mothers side as a part of this group.... )

Anyhoo...

When you book space for your attorney to meet with a client , and you know that I will over book the time a smidge if I can , and secondly , if I am booked back to back......


Pay Attention You TWAT !!

DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING :

1. Roll your eyes at me

2. Do that little head snap uh put upon crap

3. Get all hissy when I ask when your attorney is going to be done since he or she has run over and you know it.


I am not asking you to pry, get in your face, intrude, insert myself, bother you , annoy you, interrupt you or waste your precious time.

I'M ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW .

Jeebus H Christ on a cracker....get a fucking grip and or a clue.

Rant Over


Carry On


Ciao,

Aunty Pol


EDIT : Sistah Nee Nee brought me a half order of Sesame Chiggin..all better now ...wheeee

No comments: