Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You Betcha !


I am astounded.
GOB SMACKED even.
Delusions of adequacy would be a supreme improvement in this case.
" Dear ( Insert Name Here),
ARE you stoned or stupid .
Really, I am curious.
Do you really think that your 17 year old daughter would be immune from the hot to trot hannah's when she is alone in your home during the day with her boyfriend and you are at the place where you are employed...??????
REALLY ??????
I mean come on....
Really ?????
I by the way say place of employment because Gaia knows you wouldn't know work if it bit you in the ass.
Tell ya what....I hear there's an opening in Alaska for a governor.
You'd be perfect.
The voters wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Free gift with purchase for me.....?
I wouldn't have to listen to your sorry ass and all of the drama .
YOU BETCHA !
Ciao ,
Aunty Pol

No comments: