Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OMG..I want to make this NOW

UPDATE :

I made this last night , 7.26.09 and it was to friggan die for. I didn't have time to run to the store to get the drumsticks so I used some boneless, skinless chicken tenders that I had . I did add more of the Chinese Hot Sauce ( the one with the rooster on the front.) because for the amount of chicken I had , a whole cup of apricot jelly seemed to be a lot. And of course , me being me , I added more of the garlic. I had some of the sauce left over so I thinned it out a bit and threw a bunch of steamed rice in the suckerware....sort of General Tso's and rice this week for lunch...wheeeee.

ALSO : I fixed the link so it should work.

www.thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen

or

http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/










All I can say is DAMN !








I want to make this sooooo bad.





Yes, this is from pioneerwoman/tasty-kitchen , mentioned in Fridays post.



Can you tell it's close to lunch time ??????



Chiggin Chiggin Chiggin Chiggin........don't start...that's the way Daddy spelled it.





Ciao,


Aunty Pol

2 comments:

Kanani said...

That looks so good. I love chicken! It's my favorite.... hmmm...

Aunty Pol said...

Kanani.....make the chicken...it really came out super...