Thursday, July 30, 2009

Super Glue and Tiara's ~ Oh My !


Yes.....I know.
The Chicken.
Again.
Trust me..this is here for a reason.
Anyone who knows me also knows that I am a die hard RPG'r . I have been playing with the same group for at least 8 or 9 years now. We are a small group of 10 t0 12 at the most and have formed real life friendships to the point that we all know each others real identities and locations.
Last night I was IM'g with a gal pal and the conversation got around to cooking. I happened to mention a site I am in love with....Ree Drummonds Pioneer Woman and the tasty Kitchen site.
Within 30 seconds , CE and I were talking about the same damn'd chicken recipe that we had both made in the last week and the variations and reactions and so forth.
The same recipe.
LOL..Great Minds as they say.
Once again , this demonstrates how food can be such a unifier and how passionate people can be about food.
I also told CE that one of the nicest things that I have found about some of the blogs is that whether it's about food or kitty's or science fiction....most of the people that read this blog leave comments...and the replies go back and forth.
No trolls..no flamming....just sharing a moments insanity and providing support when and where it's needed.
By Jove...Kanani...I think I've got it.
The Tiara is super glued in place.
And..try the damn'd chicken ..two intelligent , capable , brilliant and modest women can't be wrong now ...can they ?
Keep your fingers crossed that SU's thrice damn'd dentures are fixed, gonna be a long afternoon.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

3 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

2nd common chicken dish in a week. :-) That is funny!

Aunty Pol said...

Wiggins for the poultry...!

Sorry..Buffy fan girl moment..heee

HubbleSpacePaws said...

*snort*
LOL!