Friday, July 31, 2009

Yeah - It Just Keeps Hitting The Fan







I have known the SU for 22 years now , married for 21 .



I have NEVER , EVER , EVER seen him this angry and distraught.


He went back to the dentist yesterday with the full expectation ( read that to be totally got his hopes up ) that after a three week wait sans choppers that they would have fixed them so that SU could actually eat something as exotic and completely hoity-toity...like a cheeseburger.



EPIC FAIL !


He had given them three options.




1. Fix Them .

2. Remake Them.

3. Refund Monies Paid For Them.



Number one is no longer an option.


I could go on but it just frankly is too upsetting and I will get all worked up again which is neither fair to my job or myself.



We will be pursuing all options, legal and otherwise as needed.


Have a great weekend, we deserve it.


Ciao,


Aunty Pol

4 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

(((Auntie & SU)))
Good grief! You'd think they'd be tripping all over themselves to correct their boondoggle. Fingers crossed for a swift, and not litigious, resolution!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, and thanks again for the tip on Bruceter vids... I pop over for a smile now and then... too dang busy to enjoy it fully right now... :-(

I'll have to trust that there is something to delayed gratification... but at the moment it sure is escaping me!

Aunty Pol said...

As I am fond of saying,

" From your mouth to Gods ear."

This is beyond reasonable.

I have spoken to those in the know where I work and feel better for having a game plan.

I also came home, made an adult beverage and watched our movie...and had a good boo hoo at the end when Thomasina leaped through the window.

Hugs from Houston

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ohhhhh.... that sounds like a plan for tomorrow nite. Up way too late so I'll say adios for today!

(And keeping fingers crossed... know what you mean about finding peace in a plan, though!)

Lisa