Monday, July 20, 2009

No , We Do Not !


I used to actually like some of her old shows , before Gordon Elliot got a hold of the show and made it one of the tackiest shows out there.
I live in the South and have for many , many years. I am perfectly happy to live in Houston and could not imagine living anywhere else.
NO one that I know of talks like Paula Deen.
NO ONE .
I am sure that there are some people who see and or hear her and think " Why , of course that is how they all sound ."
I beg your pardon, but we most certainly do not.
Still , rather than dwell on the less informed, I opt to share in the hilarity.
Ciao,
Aunty Pol
p.s. " Torchwood " ROCKS people....check it out tonight ....spoiler alert....Gwen's preggers ...heee

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

We easterners knew it!! That keyboard is a hoot, though!!

And I can't wait for tomorrow's Torchwood... will be stuck to my seat all week! Rhys was so adorable tonight when he got the news... can't wait to see how he reacts to the "Jack is bustin' out all over" scene! ;-)

Lisa

(Miss Tosh and Owen. *sigh*)

Kanani said...

I've been spending a lot of time in Savannah as of late. And you're right. NO ONE speaks like that except Paula. I ascribe it to eccentricity and TV cameras.