Friday, January 08, 2010

Bruce Of The Day ~ Happy Friday ~ A Twofer






Happy Friday !



It is stupid cold down here in H Town.


28 degrees with a wind chill factor of " Oh My God."



We have been told that we can wear blue jeans by the powers that be because of the weather ....woooohooooo.


But this leads to the second picture.



I have told Nee Nee that she may be as blunt and rude as she needs to be if she ever sees my fat ass in a pair of jeans tucked into boots.


Been there , done that in my much thinner days...yes I was too...I have pictures...mwahahah...Sister of my Heart and Double O Mullet will back me up..they were there.


I can understand the younger gals who see this as new. Having never done it before, the fashionista lemmingistas feel the pull to experiment as surely as the tides will pull away from the shore.


I have no problem with that.


It's called learning and growing.


My problem is with women my age ( 55+) for whom this is a recycled trend.


YOU KNOW BETTER !!!!


Jeebus H ...use a full length mirror.


If you don't have one...Shame !


GO TO BIG LOTS OR THE DOLLAR STORE AND BUY ONE ~ NOW !

Look at the expression of Bruce's face...

Look at the picture below it.

If that is not pure " WTF ?"...

I don 't know what is .

Have a great weekend.

Ciao

Aunty Pol

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

It certainly is (a WTF look!).

Oh my... I must admit to never having done the boot tuck, even in my skinny days - it just wasn't comfortable (yep, I've got skinny pics, too).

Only know one 50+ gal who can sorta kinda get away with it and her figure is simply not natural for someone of our advancing years. This is why I know aliens are, indeed, among us.