Monday, January 25, 2010

How Does One Define Propaganda ?

A friend of ours handed me some papers today to look over as is his habit.


He knows that I am blessed /cursed with more than a modicum of curiosity.


I read the article he gave me dealing with the upcoming census and more specifically the American Community Survey.

The ACS bugs the crap out of be because in many ways is goes beyond intrusive. Then again , perhaps is is just my perception.



My curiosity got the better of me again ( Damn you little grey cells) so I went back to the original site that my co-workers data provided.


http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/


OK..those folks scare me more.

Mien Kampf for the masses was my first impression...sorry but true.

I still love my friend but he's gone a tad over the edge.


Just my 2 cents .


Ciao,

Aunty Pol

No comments: