Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank You Very Much Thursday


I linked over to a site that is super funny and well written and be being me , became inspired ( Oh Fuck that ...I stole the concept...shhhh) of " Thank You Very Much Thursday."
Feel free to steal the avatar linky pic shown above...feel free to leave a TYVMT comment if you need to vent ...just feel what ever the F you want to ,
It's been one of those days.
To the twink who thinks that I am going to be impressed with every single designer label brand Icon that she can insert into every single sentence in every single conversation we have..
" TYVM..You are a paralegal and unless you have elevated the word " hummer " to a new economic level...get over it. I know what you make.
Feel free to participate...It will be here on Thrusdays....tip your waitress or I will hunt your sorry ass down
Ciao,
Aunty Pol

No comments: