Monday, January 25, 2010

If It's Monday ~ It's John Barrowman Time ~!



OK ok..I know..Nekkid John Barrowman.

So sue me..kidding...I kid.


It's a lovely day today here..we've had a bit of a false spring so what can I say. SU actually played golf yesterday ( see previous post ) so I had all of the windows open.


And of course I found all of the holes in the kitchen screen that Gracie Marie has made. That damn cat can tell if you tip toe barefoot into the kitchen..she's there on the outside sill clawing the screen to get the " I know you have food " message across.


Damn cat can get a damn J O B and replace the screens...



We are still having problems with Xena...she's lost weight again and we have changed her food to the pate style..it seems for the most part to be staying down ..so off to Kroger tonight to buy more. I can't do the 2 or more styles of food for all of them .


Please keep paws crossed...I can't bear the thought....



Ciao for now


Aunty Pol

No comments: